1. A large banner advertising "Jail Weddings" in the window of the bailbonds shop.
2. A very pregnant public defender.
3. A broken parking meter, which enabled me to give my quarters to a street person.
4. A record clerk who made 34 copies for me on the spot, even though the limit is 25.
5. A security guard who searched my purse and told me the strangest thing she ever found in the purse of someone entering the courthouse was a dead rat.
*Thanks to sbucha004 of Creative Commons for today's photo.